We fixed an issue where local scores and stats were deleted from players’ profiles. STATS: SINGLE-PLAYER data unfortunately cannot be recovered.
High scores and ranks in EFFECT MODES and total high scores in JOURNEY MODE can be recovered from online rankings.
Proceed with the process below if you are ok with overwriting your current local scores. (If your local scores were registered while playing offline, this will be overwritten with your online rankings scores.)
- Under OPTIONS on the title screen, go to GAMEPLAY and select RESTORE HIGH SCORE. EFFECT MODE high scores and ranks and JOURNEY MODE total high scores will be retrieved from the online rankings and registered to your local device. (This process may take up to one minute.)
- This option can be used only once per session. If you need to try again, please reboot the app.
- If you are not in the online rankings, your scores/rank can not be recovered.
- MASTER high score can be recovered if you are ranked in but since RANK is based on lines (and not score), rank will not be displayed on the EFFECT MODES screen if you are not on the Lines leaderboard.
- RELAX modes don’t have rankings so high scores/rank can’t be recovered.