1. If I have the game via PlayStation Plus subscription, am I eligible for the PS5 upgrade path?
If the game is only in your library through PlayStation Plus and you have not previously bought it or have a physical version, you are not eligible for the upgrade path. You must own or have bought the game outside of PS Plus.
2. How do I transfer my save data from PS4 version to the PS5 version?
When opening the PS5 version of Rez Infinite for the first time, select the Convert Save Data option at the bottom of the main menu. This will also unlock previously earned trophies on the PS5 version.
3. Why don't I see an upgrade option for my physical Rez Infinite disc?
Make sure that the game disc is inserted into the PS5, then navigate to your installed PS4 Rez Infinite game. Next to the Play Game button, hit the (...) in order to view the product. If the upgrade doesn't appear there, head to (...) again to open the PS5 version, where the upgrade discount should apply.
4. I have a PS4 game disc inserted into my PS5 and it's installed. Why don't I see the upgrade?
Your PS4 game disc needs to have originated from the same region as your PlayStation Network account to have access to an upgrade path.
If you have a disc from a different market, you'll need to create a PSN account that matches the disc's region and use that to purchase the upgrade. Once purchased any PSN account on your system can play it. You will need to have the disc in the drive in order to play.
5. I accidently purchased the PS5 version even though I am eligible for an upgrade. Can I receive a refund?
Enhance is unable to process refunds. You will need to contact Sony directly. Here are steps on how to process a refund on the PlayStation Store: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/store/ps-store-refund-request/