1. How can I share stages I've created with other players?
As explained in the game:
- Once you’ve finished making your stage and passing the completion check, the game will prompt you to go to USER STAGES.
- In the CREATE & SHARE tab, you can see YOUR STAGES and SHARED STAGES. To share a stage, select it from the YOUR STAGES section and hit the SHARE button. Name your stage, add tags, and share it!
- Now your shared stage will appear in the SHARED STAGES section (go figure)! Share it with others by sharing the STAGE ID number found directly under the stage, or the stage name, so they can SEARCH for it within their game’s USER STAGES browser.
Head to our community Discord to share your stages with other community Stage Creators!
2. Are the user-created stages playable cross-platform?
Yes! USER STAGES are cross-platform between the PS5, PS4, Meta Quest, and Steam versions of the game. You can share a STAGE ID with a friend playing a different version of HUMANITY and they will be able to play it.
3. For some reason I can’t see USER STAGES created by Steam users while playing on PlayStation?
You may have toggled the option only to display stages from PlayStation users!
Go into OPTIONS > GENERAL > USER STAGES and toggle the PSN USERS ONLY option to OFF (it is OFF by default).
4. What determines the colored difficulty ratings in USER STAGES?
Stages are separated into EASY, NORMAL, HARD, and EXPERT depending on their average Clear Rate, as compared to the Clear Rate of all other stages in aggregate.
5. What is Player Level in USER STAGES?
This is a rating from 1-99 that you can increase through different activities related to playing other user stages. Playing and completing stages (with bonuses for harder stages, and / or for clearing Goldy) earns you points that will increase your Player Level. Every 10 levels you gain unlocks a new BADGE that can be displayed next to your avatar. Your Player Level can be found displayed along the bottom of the USER STAGES UI.
6. What is Creator Level in USER STAGES?
This is a rating from 1-99 that you can increase through different activities related to creating user stages. Uploading stages, as well as other users playing, favoriting, and rating your stages, all will earn you points that will increase your Creator Level. Every 10 levels you gain unlocks a new BADGE that can be displayed next to your avatar. Your Creator Level can be found displayed along the bottom of the USER STAGES UI.
7. How can I get information about USER STAGES server outages and maintenance?
If the USER STAGES server is disrupted or undergoing maintenance, we will notify our fans via our official X page.
8. How do I report copyright infringement from USER STAGES?
The recommended way to provide us with all the information to process your request is to use the Google Form.