On all versions, please check to make sure you've updated the game to the latest version.
If you still can't connect, please try these troubleshooting steps on PC:
- Restart your computer.
- Restart Steam or the Epic Launcher.
- Make sure you are launching from the Steam launcher (if playing on Steam) or Epic launcher (if playing on Epic).
- Verify the integrity of the game files (instructions here).
- Check if antivirus or other software on your PC is interfering.
- Check your firewall settings (e,g, Windows Defender).
- Uninstall and reinstall the game.
- Check and reset your Windows clock settings.
If these have not solved your issue, please let us know if you are able to enter Effect Mode/Single-Player Rankings or Multiplayer rankings, and if you see your username in the lower right of the title screen when submitting a support ticket.